Lombok is a beautiful island in West Nusa Tenggara province, Indonesia. It forms part of the chain of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with the Lombok Strait separating it from Bali to the west and the Alas Strait between it and Sumbawa to the east. Lombok geographically is little bit smaller than bali, just as there are popular tourist areas on Bali. Lombok has a symbolic beautiful mountain that known as a Mount Rinjani.
Rinjani is the second highest volcano in Indonesia with 3726 above sea level, second only to Mount Kerinci on Sumatra, and it dominates the landscape of the relatively small island of Lombok. Within its 50 km² caldera crater with lake Segara Anak (Child of the Sea). Eruptions within the caldera have formed a new small cone called by local people as Gunung Baru (New Mountain). Segara Anak has a natural hot spring that approximately just 2 kilometers from segara anak lakes.
The mountain and its satellites form the Mount Rinjani National Park (Taman Nasional Gunung Rinjani) - officially 41,000 hectares within the park boundaries and a further 66,000 hectares of protected forest outside.In 2008, the Indonesian government proposed to UNESCO that Mount Rinjani be one of the world's official geoparks. If this was approved by UNESCO, Mount Rinjani would become the first such geological park in Indonesia. on august - december is many local people trekking to rinjani to celebrate the independence day of the republic of inonesia
- Airport - Sembalun Lawang - Stay at Sembalun:
Arrive at Lombok international Airport, meet and greet with local guide and then transfer to sembalun lawang village, spend the night at villa sembalun and take a rest.
- Sembalun Lawang – Plawangan Sembalun 2639 meter above sea level :
Start trekking from 08.00 AM after breakfast, After 4 hours trekking will arrive at first post at padang savannah sembalun lawang, with altitude 1500 meter from sea level, lunch will served at this point, after lunch continue to plawangan sembalun, approximately will ariive at 05.00 PM, after that prepare to stand up the tent, and prepare to server dinner.
- Plawangan Sembalun – Top Of Mount Rinjani (Optional) – Segara Anak Lake :
We must to wake up, and get up on 02.00 AM, After that please join to another participants who will trekking to top of mount rinjani, trekking to top of mount rinjani will takes approximately 3-5 hour ( based on the situations). On 5-6 AM we will stand up at the highest land of Lombok island, breakfast will serve at 09.00 AM, after breakfast trekking will continue to segara anak lake, will takes approximately 3-5 Hours, after arrive at segara anak lake will stand up the tent, and prepare to lunch, free time by own leisure to enjoy the lake, hot spring, fishing, and many more, dinner, and free time.
- Segara Anak Lake – Plawangan Senaru - Senaru Village - Mataram :
After breakfast, continue trekking to senaru forest, We will arrive at a place that called batu ceper by local people, go down to the end of journey and arrive at senaru village approximately 5-6 hours, take a rest for a while and then continue to mataram by our coach, end of service.
- 1 Night Accomodation
- Local Guide
- Sleeping Bag
- Mineral Water
- Cook Equipment
- 60 Liter Carier
- Breakfast, Lunch adn dinner
- Tranport from and to mataram - sembalun
- Entrance Fee
- Camera and documentation
- Lips special gloss to the top of mount rinjani
- Suns block
- Warm caps and glasses
- Toilet paper (dry wet wipes)
- Personal Drugs
- Sweater or Jacket
- Raincoat (April, October, November and December) ·
- Warm hats
- Balm For Muscle Pain
- Swimwear (if you're interested in swimming in hot springs)
- Trousers and shorts
- Gloves & thick Legs
- Minimal 2 adults per booking
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability. If selected hotel unavailable, others similar accommodation will be provided
- English speaking guide provided
- 50% deposit upon booking confirmation
- Non-refundable deposit of 50%/pax upon booking confirmation
- Peak Season Surcharge apply 5-10%